Thank you for making The Mindfullness Show a part of your weekday experience. If you have not already done so, please take a minute and leave us a quick rating and review of the show in iTunes. Writing a review (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-mindfullness-show/id1227491169) will allow us to keep delivering great content to you five days a week!
The Mindfullness Show is also available on SoundCloud. Check it out here: https://soundcloud.com/themindfullnessshow
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:43] – What Would Josiah Do With $1 Million?
- [03:18] – Early Birds Miss The Big Picture
- [04:28] – Are You A Superstar Player At Your Job?
- [09:52] – A Closer Look At Winners
- [11:56] – Attracting Positive Success Outcomes
- [15:52] – Is Thinking About Success Too Often A Bad Thing?
- [21:13] – Winners Look At Success Differently
- [24:20] – Why Josiah Turned Away Big-Time Dollars
You can send your comments, questions or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in touch with Josiah around the web for more inspiring content.
TWITTER: twitter.com/realjosiahharry // @realjosiahharry